Employment law is a very complex subsection of Italian civil law where ambiguities very often arise. In order to ensure that your company complies with all the legal provisions, the regulations for human resources management and, above all, the provisions governing employee protection, which form the core of employment law, we can advise you on any employment law issue or problem. Employment law advice does not just relate to the negative aspects, however, as accurate, personalised advice can also bring benefits and savings to your company.
Our services include:
- Advice and preparation of appropriate employment contracts that can lead to cost savings
- Advice on and calculation of human resources costs
- Advice on specific cases that may arise during an employment relationship, e.g. illness, accidents, maternity, disciplinary offences, etc.
- Advice on the various rights and obligations governing employees and employers
- Help and assistance in disputes
- Advice on the conclusion of company-wide bargaining agreements
- Submission of administrative appeals to welfare and pension institutions
- Support in questions of trade union law